WOW, I'M SMILING AND FEELING GLORIOUSLY BLESSED!
Went in for the my 4th Chemo on Wednesday and the results of my midway PET scan. Dr. Nichols said the cancer is significantly disminished, that the chemo is working, that we will finish up the 5th and 6th treatments and that he expects a complete remission! Thank you God! So keep all your healing prayers coming - its working! My love to each and everyone of you. Thank you all for sharing your great abundance of love in my life. I feel so blessed and fortunate to be hearing such good news but know that many others do not. So my heart goes out to all you know who are suffering from anything.
My follow-up plan after the final chemo (October 31) is as follows: check-ups every 3 months the first year, 4 months the second year and then every 6 months for the next couple years until year 5 - assuming all is well I would then go to annual checkups.
I also asked if people do have complete remission and never see it again. The answer was YES!
So that's MY PLAN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love you wonderful news. Blessings to you and the family.
JCrespo, NJ
Hi Joan!
Congratulations on the good news!
Love, Tammy McCarley :)
Well well well...news at 11 p.m. Joan beats evil cancer back and comes back "FULL THROTTLE"..
good for you Joan.
Love,
Julie
WOW Joanie... just read through your whole blog (and informed some other long time friends of it) and cant believe your bravery and continued up-beat attitude! You go girl. Dont know if I would be handling it so well or not. Keep in touch and you and your girls will be in my thoughts... Barbara Bechmann
Hey Joan,
Wow you look great.Awesome news.
We're happy for you and your family.
Love,
Becky & Jay
Joan! What FANTASTIC news! I am so happy to hear you are winning the battle and that the doctors are very encouraged by your progress. Rock on, sister!
Thank you so much for sharing all of of your news with us all!
Much love, Karen D.
p.s. still lighting a daily candle for you..Partylite of course!
Post a Comment