Friday, April 17, 2009

Health is good!

Staying healthy and avoiding germs is progressing well. Continuing in the vain of "germaphobe" with lots of hand washing and hand sanitizer. Have the beginning fuss of hair starting to appear...Kathryn and I have sung the "fussy bear" song often...she thinks its funny that now she gets to change the words a little to "fussy wussy has a little hair".

Felt good to hold my first "live" candle party last week. Wonderful to get out although I have more work to do to build my personal business back....nationwide and locally many consultants/leaders are experiencing growth, thanks to the company's excellent promotions, even in this down economy. Since I was out of the loop for a while, I'm still in catch up mode to get my calendar moving. Looking forward to a full calendar.

Started working out at Curves again this week too. It is so easy to fall out of this habit so I'm happy to be working this back into my schedule....keeping the body stretched and limber has to be one of the best benefits! Easy to forget I'm almost 50...yeeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEA!!! It is so good to hear that you are doing so well and that life is so positive. I know you will get your business back up and running in no time. I have been enjoying the candles I purchased from my last snow. The tangelo pillars are yummy and stunning!

Love, Karen