First Chemo treatment July 16...everything went well, had one slight reaction but told that wasn't uncommon...it just took a little longer to infuse because they had to slow it down so it led to a very long day (9am-6pm at the clinic). Neulasta shot today at 4pm which is just a white blood cell booster to pump them up. Treatment plan is 6 cycles of R-CHOP and each cycle is three weeks. Feeling good things are moving forward against the cancer. My tummy is healing up good from the gallbladder surgery so I'm not nearly as tender and am getting around just great. Have a couple candle shows this weekend and am looking forward to getting back to work. Great thing about my PartyLite business is that I can still fit in plenty of daily rest.
Thanks to all for your loving and healing thoughts. It is wonderful to hear from you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Joan
Your positive outlook should be bottled and sold!
Dave
You can do this! I am envisioning R-CHOP destroying the cancer! If you begin feeling any side effects--don't hesitate to call on your friends to help you!
Julie
Post a Comment