Thursday, August 9, 2007

2nd Chemo went Great!!!

2nd Chemo treatment yesterday and all went well. Had a slight allergic reaction but its fairly common and it just takes Benadryl to counter it. Heard only good things from the Doctor...called me "the poster child"...as I'm not having any pain, nausea, or difficult symptoms of any sort. Asked when or what I should be expecting and he indicated that those who don't experience much nausea on the 1st or 2nd treatment commonly never do and that I might simply experience a little more fatigue as we progress but that might just be it. WOW! How great is that! Nurses gave me my blood labs (their checking for red cell, white cell and platelet counts as well as hydration, and other things, before they begin each chemo)....and the nurse said I'm passing with flying colors...good blood counts and my hydration is the best so I'm doing everything right. She also said that looking at the doctor's notes "he's expecting great results for you"....GOD, it that not just the best thing to hear!!! Thanks to all of you for your loving thoughts, support, and prayers...I know everyday many of you are with me! I am so blessed.

No comments: