Saturday, August 25, 2007
New Fence too!
My blessings continue. I have some very dear neighbors Will and Danyelle Prouty who are some of the kindness most casual and comfortable people to be around. Danyelle and I commonly enjoy a glass of wine on the footsteps of their home (directly across the street) during a normal summer while we watch our kids play outfront. The Prouty Family includes two delightfully, busy boys, Rowen (Kindergarten) and Liem (2nd grade) who are some best play buddies to Kathryn. Danyelle went to my first oncology appointment with me (since my sister wasn't here yet), she has shopped for me at the farmer's market bringing me fresh, organic produce and also offered to be a meal planner (which would be needed had we proceeded with the bone marrow transplant). Will is quite the handyman and he sharing his time and talent to build a fence for my yard...a project long overdue. I just wanted to share my deepest thanks to them for their continued support, kindness and willingness to help in so many ways - they are truly a blessing to our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment